September 02, 2022
” or “we
”). You accept these Terms when you access Company’s website https://4dev.com (including all and any subdomains, collectively, the “Website
”) and/or use Company’s services or any other features, technologies or functionalities offered by Company through the Website or through any other means (collectively, “Services
These Terms shall enter into force as of the moment you first access the Website or use Services. Should you disagree with any provision of these Terms you shall cease using the Website or any Services immediately. The content of the Website and websites accessible from hyperlinks on the Website, do not form an integral part of these Terms. If you are using Services on behalf of any entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for any damage arising out of a breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity (in such event references to “you
” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly).
We will provide notice of any amendment to these Terms by posting any revised document to the Website and updating the “Last updated” field above accordingly or by any other method we deem appropriate. We are not obligated to provide notice in any other method beyond these. Any change to these Terms will be effective immediately upon such notice and apply to any ongoing or subsequent use of the Website and Services.By accessing the Website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you may not access the Website and/or use the Services.
- Qualifications of User in Order to Use the Website. You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, are legally entitled to use the internet and services like those provided by Company (according to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any relevant jurisdiction in which you reside) and have not had your right to use Services previously suspended or revoked by us.
- Illegal and Prohibited Use. You represent and warrant that you will not use the Website and/or Services for any criminal, illegal, or otherwise prohibited use, including (but not limited to) activities related to money-laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, weapon trafficking, terrorism, securities fraud, or tax evasion. You represent and warrant that you will not use our Website and/or Services to assist any other party in such illegal activity. You represent and warrant that you will not in any way use the Website and/or Services to: distribute spam, junk communications or chain letters; reverse engineer or otherwise improperly access any of the Website’s underlying code or technical mechanisms; cause damage to the Website and/or Company through any means, including (but not limited to) through the use of hacking, malware, viruses, illegitimate credentials, phishing, brute force attacks, SQL exploits, or any other method of detrimentally intercepting, interrupting, or damaging any information or functionality related to the Website. You also agree not to transfer access to your Account (as defined below) or any other rights granted to you by these Terms.
- Registration and Account. The use of our Services may require you to create an account at the Website (“Account”). You represent and warrant that all information provided when creating such an Account is current, complete, and accurate. You agree to promptly notify Company of any changes to any information that would cause the information provided upon your Account’s creation to no longer be current, complete or accurate. You also represent and warrant that you understand that at Company’s request while registering the Account you may be asked to confirm your email address in a manner deemed suitable by us. Also, Company may request you to provide additional information such as proof of your identity, physical address and source of funds at any time to use our Website and/or Services. If you refuse to provide such information or it will be determined that you may not use our Website and/or Service for any reason, you will be denied Website and/or Services. You agree that you exclusively will access and use your Account, and you may not transfer the right of its use or disclose any log-in credentials to a third party without our written consent. You agree to take full responsibility for any activity that occurs through the use of your Account and cannot transfer this obligation to any third party. You agree to notify Company in the event that you discover or suspect any security breaches or vulnerabilities related to the Website or Services.
- Damages Caused by Vulnerabilities Inherent in the Internet. You agree that Company is not responsible whatsoever for any damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the Internet. Company takes every reasonable precaution to prevent and mitigate attacks. However, these problems still may occur from time to time for reasons that are out of our control. If Company believes its Website or any Services has been compromised or is under attack, Company reserves the right to immediately stop all Services provided through the Website and/or Website. Company makes no representation and does not warrant the safety of the Website and Services, and is not liable for any damages, lost value or stolen property, regardless of whether Company was negligent in providing appropriate security.
- Company Does Not Provide Legal, Financial or Other Professional Advice. In no way should our providing of Services and/or information, data or documents located at the Website be considered legal, financial or any other kind of specialized or expert advice on which the User might detrimentally depend, causing liability against Company. In using the Website and Services, you represent and warrant that you have sought any legal, financial or otherwise specialized advice from an expert qualified to provide such counsel, or else you have the sufficient knowledge and sophistication to evaluate the risks and merits associated with our Services and Website. You represent and warrant that you understand that any recommendations or commentary made by Company or its employees or other users should be considered generalized in nature, and you should use your own judgment or seek the advice of an expert before taking any action regardless of such statements. We give no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of any such statement.
- License. Company grants you a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable license (“License”) to access and use our Website and Services. This License is subject to these Terms. Any other use of the Services and Website not expressly permitted by these Terms and Terms of Service is prohibited. All other rights are expressly reserved by Company and our licensors, including any content or functionality as presented on the Website or Services. “4dev”, Website, all logos related to Services or displayed on the Website are trademarks or registered marks of Company or its affiliates/counteragents or relevant third parties. You will not redistribute, claim ownership, license, deconstruct, reverse engineer, alter, incorporate into any other works or websites, or otherwise exploit any such content or functionality without prior express written consent of Company.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend your License without prior notice or liability for any reason whatsoever, including (but not limited to) if you breach the Terms. Nothing in these Terms or in any other communication or action by Company or our employees, agents or representatives should be taken as a waiver of any legal remedies available for any event causing termination. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including (but not limited to) ownership provisions, disclaimers or limitations of obligations or liability, and indemnity.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, exculpate and hold Company, its representatives, affiliates, employees and service providers harmless from any claim or demand permissible by law arising out of or related to the use of the Services and Website, including but not limited to any breach by you of these Terms or violation of any law, rule, or rights of a third party. You agree to pay for any legal fees or other costs that incurred by Company or any other indemnified parties as a result of your actions or omissions.
- Disclaimer of Warrants and Guarantees. Company does not guarantee any level of performance or the continued, uninterrupted availability of our Services and Website. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on the Website. We hereby disclaim all warrants and guarantees that not expressly made in these Terms.
- Arbitration. Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, “Disputes”) in which either Party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims tribunals or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and the Company (i) waive your and the Company’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms resolved in a court, and (ii) waive your and the Company’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and the Company will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
- No Class Arbitration, Class Action or Representative Actions. Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and the Company and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals. All Disputes arising in connection with these Terms, or further agreements resulting therefrom, shall be settled, and finally resolved by arbitration incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus in accordance with applicable laws.
- Survival and Severability. Any portion of these Terms that reasonably should survive the termination of your License or any other agreement is hereby agreed to do so. If any provision of these Terms is deemed illegal, invalid or otherwise invalid for any reason, then that provision will be severed, and the rest of these Terms will remain intact and enforceable.
- Act of God. Company’s performance under these Terms shall be excused if the failure of such performance is caused by forces beyond its reasonable control. This includes (but is not limited to) acts of God, acts of any government, war or civil unrest, severe weather, fire, natural disasters, political embargos, terrorism, power or equipment failure, industrial or labor disputes or controversies, acts or omissions of any third party.
- Change of Terms. Company may amend these Terms at any time and in its own discretion by posting an updated version on Website. The updated version becomes effective at the time of posting. It is your responsibility to check updates regularly.
Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.